Version 5.7 Build 272 - February 11, 2004
- PLEdit now shows a compile feedback window after every compile. This can be turned off using the "Don't show again" checkbox or by using the
'Show compile confirmations' option on the 'Code' menu.
- Huge speed improvements on the 'Load from database' and 'Manage Modules' windows with large number of modules.
- Fixed incorrect error highlight positioning in some cases.
- Vastly improved SQLBuilder with unlimited objects and much faster handling. SQLBuilder now shows arguments for functions and procedures and
also shows functions and procedures of packages and types.
- Changed the default userlist performance option. If loading the userlist (the first time you use 'open from database' or the SQLBuilder's
'All Objects' page) is slow you may want to try changing this setting on the performance tab. We'd like to hear from you if you have any
problems getting acceptable performance using the various options.
- Correct handling if user has 'select any dictionary' privilege.
- Added support for JAVA SOURCE.
- Added a 'Change Password...' item under the File menu.
- Improved the 'Connection Diagnostics' output with more information.
- Reduced the memory used by the option objects.
- Top level menu items now draw with correct background color on XP.
- Less sensitive to client configuration issues.
Version 4.0 Build 130 - Dec 10, 1997 Beta release
Here's the version you've been waiting for!
- New docked error message window.
New and improved Load from database window.
- Sort by clicking on column headers (repeat to reverse sort.)
- Now you can drop modules after unlocking a button and being prompted!
- New right click menus on editor and errors.
- Now allows editing of views (not pl/sql, but often requested!)
- More control over export feature.
- Bookmarks. Set bookmarks with Ctrl-Shift-[1-0]. Jump to bookmarked text with Ctrl-[1-0].
i.e. Go to a line in your code and press Ctrl-Shift-1. Now go to a different line and press Ctrl-1. You will jump to the old position.
Bookmarks are current instance only (they go away when you close the program.)
- Fixed problem with cursor moving to top of file when saving and compiling.